This week, the stars are out to play. Wining and dining from New York to Los Angeles, celebrity friends like Jake Gyllenhaal and Jay-Z, Britney Spears and Demi Lovato, and lovebirds Chord Overstreet and Emma Roberts were getting together over dinner.
In other news, Hilary Duff had an interesting birth and Madonna is eating good bacteria (eek). Enjoy!
• Jake Gyllenhaal partied with Jay-Z, Pharrell Wiliams, and Jay-Z's in-laws at The Top of the Standard in New York City. [People]
• Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson sipped on bloody marys at the Thompson Hotel rooftop in Beverly Hills. [People]
• Britney Spears dined at ABC Kitchen with fiancé Jason Trawick, Simon Cowell, LA Reid, and Demi Lovato. [NY Post]
• Emma Roberts, Chord Overstreet, and Rumer Willis partied at Mr. C in Beverly Hills. [NY Post]
• Fergie and hubby Josh Duhamel rang in a friend's birthday with cake at Los Angeles' Chateau Marmont. [Just Jared]
• Jenny McCarthy and a pal snacked on scones and strawberries with cream during afternoon tea at the Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills. [People]
Seen & Heard
• Hilary Duff's family brought barbecue potato chips and root beer to witness the birth of Duff's son Luca. [Ellen]
• Justin Bieber to GQ about alchohol: "For me, it's just like, I like to be in control of myself. I mean, I've had a beer, like, before... But I never get out of control." [GQ]
• At the afterparty of her new movie Battleship, Rihanna skipped out on a plate of two hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, and corn on the cob for a stick of gum and a lime cocktail. [People]
• Madonna is on a good bacteria diet, whatever that means. [Grub Street]
• Lady Gaga wears another rendition of a meat dress in Tokyo. [The Daily Meal]