Jimmy John's Secret Menu: The Slim BLT
Ordering your sandwich at Jimmy John’s is a scientifically streamlined process. Heck, there’s no toaster, there are only three different “bread” options (French, wheat, and lettuce wrap), six different kinds of meat, and only provolone cheese. But just because the menu is pretty slim doesn’t mean that there’s no “secret” menu. There’s only one item on it, but it’s a cool one: the Slim BLT.
According to a post from an ex-employee on Awesome Possum, only store managers know about this sandwich, so you might get a funny look if you order it. However, it sounds pretty wacky: an 8-inch French loaf with six slices of bacon in it. And that’s it.
We wouldn’t call it a healthy lunch, exactly, but it’s certainly straightforward. The “slim” menu offerings are essentially just meat, cheese, and bread, with no vegetables, so the name is actually pretty tongue-in-cheek. We suggest you spruce it up with some actual lettuce and tomato.
And one other "secret" tip: if you order a "Noah's Ark," you'll get a Gargantuan with double the meat.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time