Jim Beam Releases Pumpkin Pie Vodka, Just in Time for the Holidays
We always thought that pumpkin pie-flavored vodka, much like many of the weird flavored vodkas on the market, was just a pipe dream. (You can guess for yourself which of these 15 vodka flavors are in fact real, and which ones are fakes.) Turns out, our dreams have come true: pumpkin pie vodka has become a reality.
The Spirits Business reports that Pinnacle Vodka — the brand behind 21 weird flavors including whipped cream, marshmallow, and cake, to name a few — released the pumpkin pie flavor in time for the holidays (obviously). "Pumpkin Pie is a fantastic addition to our growing portfolio of unique flavors — one that we think offers a fun twist on the classic fall favorite, and keeps us on top of the flavor innovation leader board," said senior director of Pinnacle Vodka, Kim Washington, in a release.
According to the release, the vodka tastes of sweet pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and whipped cream. The Huffington Post had a bit of a different take on it: cake frosting, bubblegum "to a nightmarish extreme," to medicine. We're sure there's a better way to get pumpkin into our fall cocktails, but hey — maybe we can use it to spike our Pumpkin Spice Lattes?
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time