Jack in the Box's SPAM Croissants and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Jack in the Box is leaving behind bacon shakes for SPAM croissants. At least in Hawaii, that is (left). [The Impulsive Buy]
• A casual eater dines at much-hyped Chicago restaurant Longman & Eagle. [I Like to Eat]
• Apparently, Disney World has much better eats than standard amusement park hot dog fare, including a pulled beef sandwich in Animal Kingdon. Now if only the prices can come down... [The Disney Food Blog]
• Check out these awesome Avengers cake pops, in preparation for the movie release this Friday. [Little Lion Baked Goods]
• Chef Roy Choi discusses going vegetarian, possibly quitting cooking, and helping kids. "I talk to animals and kids. I feed adults. Time to switch. Talk to adults. Feed animals and kids," he writes. He also wants to talk to Jamie Oliver, sans PR reps. [Riding Shotgun]