What does being a Tofu Master entail exactly? Probably knowing everything there is to know about tofu, and making some of the more delicious and tasty soy products on the market. Minh Tsai, resident Tofu Master at Hodo Soy Beanery based in Oakland, Calif., shares his summer tofu grilling tips with us, plus recipes to get you started.
Tofu can be an intimidating ingredient for many to cook with, but when it comes to grilling, the firmer the better. Use a flavorful marinade, like the ginger-curry one shown in the video above, and simply cook the tofu for about five minutes on each side for gorgeous grill marks. But why listen to me? I'm clearly no Tofu Master. Instead, watch Tsai in the video above for his pro tips and check out the recipes below. (The Kale Hijiki Salad is a definite must-try.)
This nutrition-packed dish perfectly complements the grilled ginger tofu recipe below.
Serve this recipe atop the salad above or opt for pasta or healthy grains instead.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time