This crab dip couldn't be any easier — or delicious! It's made with canned crab meat, but you can always substitute for fresh lump crab. The lemon juice and fresh green onions add a touch of brightness to this dish. Serve with some crusty bread or some crackers for a creamy dip appetizer.
- 1 6-ounce can crab meat, drained, shell pieces removed
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients. Pour into a medium-size baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes until heated through and bubbly. Serve warm.