- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot chile sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper, plus extra
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus extra
Whisk together sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl, breaking up the blue cheese as much as possible. Adjust seasoning to taste with more kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Refrigerate until ready for use.
It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Serve with Buttermilk Beer Battered Onion Rings.