8. Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cup Butterscotch Rice Crispy Treats
Mique has 260,000 Pinterest followers who ate up this recipe for a sweet twist on the Rice Krispies Treat.
7. No Bake Easter Bunny Cookies
The Country Chic Cottage is all about DIY in the easiest sense of the word and Angie’s recipe for this Easter bunny candy doesn’t even require baking.
6. Butterfinger Pie: No Bake Cheesecake
You won’t need to warm up the oven for this dessert either as Peanut Blossom takes advantage of Butterfinger’s seasonal Peanut Butter Cups Smooth & Crunchy Egg for a delicious cheesecake.
5. Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip
Fake Ginger’s Amanda is also a fan of the Butterfinger-cheesecake combo for an Easter dessert, but switches it up into a dip with this recipe.
4. Butterfinger Easter Candy Bark
Amy Bellgardt created Mom Spark back in 2008 to give moms fun and creative ideas and this one is certainly a winner for a colorful Easter candy.
3. No Bake Butterfinger Cheesecake Cups
With 1,500,000 Facebook fans turning to Cookies & Cups for recipes, the pressure is on to create something unique for Easter and these no bake cheesecake cups should be at the top of the list.
2. Butterfinger Krispie Treat Eggs
1. Butterfinger Donut Holes
The Budget Savvy Diva commands an audience of nearly 10,000 on Instagram because of her creativity, and she’s ready for Easter with this simple donut hole recipe, Butterfinger style.