- 1 Tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 Teaspoons dried basil
- 1 Teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
In a small bowl, combine the ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
To prepare dipping oil: In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine 4 teaspoons herb mix with 1 tablespoon water. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 10-15 seconds. Drain excess water. Transfer to a shallow serving plate; add 1/2 cup oil and stir. Serve with bread.