- 1 Cup quinoa
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 ears corn, kernels removed
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 3 Tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon grated lemon zest
Rinse quinoa in a fine sieve until water runs clear, drain and transfer to a medium pot. Add 2 cups water and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium low and simmer until water is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside off the heat for 5 minutes; uncover and fluff with a fork.
Add remaining ingredients and toss until combined.