Hanukkah’s Greatest Food Hits
Hanukkah isn't just a feast of fried foods (although we do love latkes). There are plenty of recipes that jazz up the classics, from sweet potato latkes to pumpkin challah bread. So here are some Hanukkah favorites for your dinner table, prepping you for the full eight days of presents and the Festival of Lights celebrations.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record