Here's our better-for-you version of a gyro: BOCA Burgers with fat-free sour cream, garlic, plum tomatoes and crumbled feta cheese.
- 4 frozen veggie burgers, thawed
- 1/2 Cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 foldable whole wheat pita breads
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 Cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/4 Cup ATHENOS Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
Heat grill to medium heat.
Grill burgers 8 minutes or until cooked through (160ºF), turning after 4 min.
Mix sour cream and garlic until blended.
Cut burgers in half. Top pitas with tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, sour cream sauce, burgers and feta; fold in half.