- One 16-ounce ball of dough, rolled out into a flat disc
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, divded
- 5.2 Ounces garlic and chive Boursin cheese
- 4 Ounces smoked salmon
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 2 fresh dill sprigs
- 2 chive sprigs, roughly chopped
- Zest from one lemon, shaved with a microplane
Prepare the grill for medium high-heat grilling — between 400 and 500 degrees. Brush 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the pizza crust, and then flip the crust over onto the grill, oil side down, to brush oil onto the other side of the crust. Continually check the bottom and rotate the crust as needed to get an even browning.
Once browned, after approximately 2-3 minutes, remove the crust from the grill and flip it over so that the browned side faces up. Spread the cheese around the pizza crust with the back of a spoon. Apply pieces of smoked salmon evenly over the pizza, followed by the dill sprigs, chives, diced red onion, and grated lemon zest.
Put the pizza back on the grill, leaving it on the grill until the bottom is browned and the cheese has melted.