Click here to see more of Matt's recipes from Have Her Over For Dinner.
- 1 Pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice from 1 lime
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1/4 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon cumin powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Soft flour tortillas, warmed
- Jack cheese, grated, for garnish
- Red cabbage, shredded, for garnish
- Cilantro, minced, for garnish
- Hot sauce, for garnish
Combine and mix the first 7 ingredients into a large bowl and allow to sit for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
Add the entire contents of the bowl onto the grill pan and cook until shrimp are bright pink and firm, about 2-3 minutes.
Begin assembling tacos by adding a layer of cheese, followed by the shrimp, and the remaining ingredients on top of the tortillas. Serve immediately.