Grilled Salmon with Mediterranean Salsa
The salsa can be prepared ahead — store it in a tightly covered container and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Add a simple grilled salmon that only needs to be cooked for 10 minutes, and you’ll see why the efficiency of this recipe is what secures its spot in our collection of Best Salmon Recipes.
- 1/2 Cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 Cup chopped plum tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 Cup coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Mix parsley, tomatoes, cheese, olives, oil and lemon juice until well blended. Let stand at room temperature until ready to use.
GRILL salmon 5 minutes on each side or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
SERVE each fillet topped with 1/4 cup of the tomato salsa.