To purchase Balducci's Hay Day Honey Bear and Ground Cinnamon, visit their website.
- 6 yellow peaches
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 3/4 Cups mascarpone cheese
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped mint
- 1 Tablespoon Balducci's Hay Day Honey Bear, or regular honey
- 1 Teaspoon Balducci's ground cinnamon, or regular cinnamon
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pan-spray, for grilling
- 12 mint leaves
Preheat the grill to medium-high.
Mix the mascarpone with the mint, honey, cinnamon, and lemon zest. Set aside until ready to serve. Slice the peaches in half and remove the pits. Brush the peaches with the canola oil and season lightly with salt and black pepper.
Spray the grill well with the pan spray. Place the peaches, flesh side down, on the grill. Grill for 3-4 minutes, until slightly marked and softened.
Remove the peaches from the grill and place on a platter. Fill the cavity of each peach with a tablespoon of the mascarpone mix. Garnish the top of each peach half with a mint leaf. Serve immediately.