Filled with lean meat and vegetables, this recipe for Greek-Style Burritos will have you on track and eating right!
- 1/4 Cup cup KRAFT Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Cups cooked long-grain white rice
- 2 Teaspoons lemon zest
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 7 Pounds ATHENOS Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 4 Ounces ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cup cups tightly packed fresh spinach
- 1/2 Cup plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tomato, chopped
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes or until done, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Add rice and zest and mix lightly.
Spread tortillas with hummus; top with chicken mixture, cheese and spinach. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito-style. Place, seam-sides down, in single layer in casserole.
Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through; top with yogurt and tomatoes.