- One 3-pound bag baby red potatoes
- 1/4 Cup chopped red onion
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chives
- 1/3 Cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/3 Cup red wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
Scrub the potatoes and place them in a pot. Cover them with cold water and bring to a boil. Boil the potatoes until they are fork tender, about 12 minutes. Remove the pot from heat, drain the potatoes, and rinse with cold water. Cool the potatoes in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Remove the potatoes from the refrigerator and coarsley chop into bite-size chunks, leaving the skin on. Place them in a large mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well and serve.