Why drink a traditional cocktail when you can drink one made with cherry-infused Grand Marnier? Add some cognac for a twist on the original tiki cocktail, made by Jonathan Pogash — known as The Cocktail Guru — who has served as a beverage consultant for bars, restaurants, and spirit companies, and riffs on classic and tiki-inspired drinks. Click here for more cherry liquors and cocktail recipes.
- 2 Ounces Grand Marnier Cherry
- 3/4 Ounces fresh lime juice
- 3/4 Ounces orgeat (almond) syrup
- 1/2 Ounce pineapple juice
- 3 dashes angostura (or tiki) bitters
In a shaker filled with ice, pour Grand Marnier Cherry, fresh lime juice, orgeat syrup, and pineapple juice. Shake very well and strain over an ice-filled tall glass. Garnish with mint sprig and lime wheel. Add bitters on top.