'Golden Oolong Sting' Cocktail Demo
One of the few advantages of winter is that citrus is plentiful. So what better addition is there to a cocktail this time of year than a blood orange? The addition of kombucha gives it a particularly refreshing feel. In the video above, we headed over to the W in New York's Union Square to join Olives NY's beverage manager Tom Favorule to make this delicious cocktail concoction.
Golden Oolong Sting
Makes 1 Cocktail
1 ounce Broken Shed Vodka
.5 ounce Pierre Ferrand Dry Curacao
1 ounce blood orange juice
.5 ounce Meyer lemon juice
3 ounces Golden Oolong Kombucha
Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add all ingredients. Shake and strain into a high ball glass filled with ice cubes. Top with kombucha.
Watch the video above to see fully how the drink is made and if you want to try it from its original source, head over to Olives!
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record