Goat Cheese Bruschetta with Cherries and Mint
Serve this elegant cherry treat as a snack, dessert, or appetizer, or as a fresh summer take on a weekday breakfast.
- 1/2 Pound cherries (about 2 cups), pitted and halved
- 1/4 Cup lightly packed mint leaves, sliced thinly
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 4 slices rustic whole-wheat bread, toasted
- 4 Ounces fresh goat cheese
In a medium-sized bowl, toss together the cherries, mint, and orange juice. Spread the bread with the goat cheese, spoon the cherry mixture over the top, and serve.