- 8 ounces Pillsbury® Gluten Free refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (from 14.3-oz container)
- 1 1/2 Cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup melted coconut oil or canola oil
- 1 Cup warm water
- 1 Cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting (from 16-oz container)
- 2 Tablespoons mini chocolate chips
Make twelve 3/4-inch balls of cookie dough; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. Shape remaining cookie dough into 12 (1-inch) balls.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 regular-size muffin cups with paper liners; spray liners with cooking spray. Set aside.
In bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment, place all cake ingredients, and mix on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes or until blended.
Spoon slightly less than 2 tablespoons batter into each lined muffin cup, about half full. Place 1 cookie dough ball in center of cupcake batter in each muffin cup.
Cover balls with another spoon of batter, about three-fourths full.
Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool about 30 minutes.
Frost cupcakes; top each with mini cookie, and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.