To read more about Rockerbox Garlic and purchase Rockerbox products, visit the website.
- 3 dozen steamers, cleaned
- One 8-ounce bottle clam juice
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons Rockerbox Garlic Dust or Flakes
- 1 bottle beer, preferably a brown ale
- 1/4 Cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 package baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a large pot or frying pan with a lid, boil about 1 inch of water. Drop in the steamers and remove them with a slotted spoon as soon as they open. Set aside.
Sauté the garlic powder, onion, and butter over medium heat. Once the butter is completely melted, add the sliced mushrooms and tomatoes. Once the onion and mushrooms are cooked through, add the beer, clam juice, and parsley to the mixture and heat through. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Serve the sauce poured over the steamers in bowls.