- 3/4 Pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch chunks
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Cup diced onions
- 1/2 Cup diced celery
- 1/2 Cup diced carrots
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 14 Ounces can green enchilada sauce
- 3 Cups water
- 16 Ounces can BUSH’S® Garbanzo Beans, with liquid
Season the pork tenderloin pieces with salt and pepper.
Heat a 2-quart sauce pot over high heat. Add the oil and the raw pork tenderloin. Cook on high until the pork is brown all over, but still raw in the center. Remove the pork from the pan and set aside.
Place the pan back on the burner over medium heat; add onions, celery, carrots and garlic, cook for 5 minutes. Add the enchilada sauce and water; bring to a simmer.
Add the beans and the liquid, let cook for 10 minutes.
Add the pork back to the pan and let simmer until the pork is cooked to medium. Serve with corn tortillas and fresh tomato salsa, if desired.