Food-Loving Couple Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Wed
Surprise! They’re married.
Gossip Girl star Blake Lively and actor Ryan Reynolds turned heads over the weekend when a local South Carolina radio station announced that the couple tied the knot in the Southern city.
Here’s what we know so far:
• Lively and Reynolds were married at the Boone Hall Plantation in Mount Pleasant, S.C., under a white tent that seated 60 guests.
• The family stayed at The Planters Inn, a luxury hotel in downtown Charleston.
• A Charleston-based wedding planner confirms exclusively to The Daily Meal that since the couple lives in Bedford, N.Y., they used an out-of-town wedding planner and the wedding cake was shipped in from Virginia for the festivities.
• FIG, a sustainable restaurant in downtown Charleston, catered the affair.
• The bride wore a custom Marchesa gown and Christian Louboutin shoes, and the groom wore a Hugo Boss suit.
• Florence Welch, a dear friend of Lively’s, performed a set of three songs. Bette Midler performed as well. The menu hasn’t been revealed yet, but after taking a look through this couple’s dining history, we’re pretty certain the food was fabulous and there was ice cream included.
Lively stated earlier this year to Marie Claire, "To be around me, you must love food or I'm the most obnoxious person you've ever met."
As we wait for the details, let’s take a look at the couple's food-loving past.