- 3/4 Cups butter
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce ) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate morsels
- 1 (10 ounce) peanut butter morsels
- 1 (10 ounce) butterscotch morsels
- 1 (7 ounce jar) marshmallow crème
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon. almond extract
- 1 Pound walnuts, coarsely chopped
Melt butter in a large heavy dutch oven over low heat and stir in both milks. Add all morsels, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat, stir in marshmallow creme and flavorings. Stir in walnuts.
Spoon into a buttered 15x10x1"pan and spread evenly. Chill. Cut into squares. Store in frig.