- One bottle of rosé wine, such as the Chateau d’Esclans Whispering Angel or any of the other selections from our Bouquet of Rosés
- 2.5 Cups of light pink lemonade
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 Ounces vodka or light rum (unflavored)
- 1 Ounce of agave nectar
- Whole strawberry (optional)
- 1 -1 ½ cups of fresh fruit such as strawberries, raspberries and cantaloupe
Pour vodka and sweetener into a pitcher and stir. Add fruit and let it sit for a few minutes while you prep and measure out the juice. Add juice and bottle of low alcohol dry rose wine. Stir. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour. Serve over ice. Be sure to get some fruit in the glass. Slice a strawberry ½ down the middle and add to rim of glass for garnish.