Entertaining Blogs: Floral Easter Centerpieces and More
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Easy Easter décor: combine lemons with lily grass, mums, and roses for a festive bouquet. [Hostess with the Mostest]
• A quick recipe to whip up for Easter brunch: Sun-dried Tomato and Feta Cheese Topper with Italian Herb Flatbread Crisps. [The Celebration Shoppe]
• Party-planning 101 with the pros: Courtney of Pizzazzerie answers burning questions and gives her expertise. [Tiny Prints]
• Who doesn't love a mustache on a stick? One Charming Party's video series demonstrates how to make the fun treat. [One Charming Party]
• A Geranimo balloon, the newest craze in party décor, holds the helium of 36 normal-sized balloons! [Kim Vallee]