With a royal baby days away from being born, shouldn’t you get to enjoy the birth announcement in royal style, too? In order to do that, you’re going to need a few authentic recipes and tips to help you welcome this new bundle of joy properly.
Did you know that in 1866, Queen Victoria bestowed Colman’s Mustard with an official Royal Warrant, making it a pantry staple in the royal kitchen at Buckingham Palace ever since? Colman’s can be used to make Bloody Mary cocktails for a royal brunch, mustard and cheese dip for a festive hors d’oeuvre, or mustard-spiced stout cake with roasted pears for a decadent dessert. You can use this official pantry item in many of your spirits’ dishes for a truly authentically English time. To help you pull it off, Colman’s gave us some great tips and recipes that will come in handy when welcoming royal baby number two!
Colman’s Tips for Hosting the Ultimate Royal Soirée
· Make teatime a priority: serve tea and crumpets for your guests for a true English experience!
· Pass around tiaras to make the mood festive
· Serve a traditional British cocktail, like Pimm’s Cups (the drink to order at polo matches)
· Play some “football” (i.e.: American soccer) in the backyard
· Serve dark chocolate and cherry scones for dessert
Try these recipes that are fit for royalty!
This simple and delicious appetizer will please and delight guests of any stature.
Who knew something as savory as mustard could make a dish so deliciously sweet?
Just because Kate isn’t drinking these days doesn’t mean you can’t toast to the royal baby! Try this delicious concoctions made with zesty mustard.
Everyone needs a snack to munch on. Why not serve them something that will totally take their taste buds by surprise?