Eden Grinshpan's Indian Inspired Lamb Kebab
Eden Grinshpan of Log On and Eat with Eden Grinshpan on the Cooking Channel shares her Indian inspired lamb kebab. Eat it with some tzatziki sauce and you're good to go.
- 3 Tablespoons 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon garam masala
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 Pound ground lamb
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3 Thai chilies finely chopped, deseeded
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon freshly chopped mint
Combine the lamb, curry powder, garam masala, ground coriander ,onion, garlic, Greek yogurt, Thai chilies, salt and pepper. Get a pan hot with some olive oil. Roll the meat into balls that fit into the palm of your hand.
Sear on one side for 3 minutes, until there is a deep golden color on it. Flip it over and sear on the other side for another 3-4 minutes.
When it’s all golden serve. Garnish w fresh mint. These balls would be great with a fresh cucumber mint raita.