'Cheat Day' With Bradley Roby At Roscoe's House Of Chicken And Waffles
After helping the Broncos win the Super Bowl, Denver defensive back Bradley Roby rewarded himself with some really rich comfort food. First, he hit Roscoe's House Of Chicken And Waffles, a culinary institution in Southern California. Then he treated himself to some gourmet ice cream at Salt & Straw.
"It's real bad for you," Roby says, "but it tastes good."
Hey, that's what Cheat Day is all about, and ThePostGame was along for Roby's tasty ride.
- 50 Best Sports Bars in America
- America's Best Inexpensive Steakhouses
- 25 Ways to Help You Stop Eating Sugar
- This Is the World’s First Flat Wine Bottle
- Etiquette Mistakes You Need to Stop Making by Age 30