- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 Pound frozen uncooked cleaned large shrimp, thawed
- 1 Cup (about 1/2 of 14-1/2-oz. can) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 Tablespoons Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 Cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Cup instant white rice, cooked as directed on package
Heat oil in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook for 1 minute. Add shrimp; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp turns opaque and pink, stirring occasionally.
Stir in tomatoes and dressing; cook on low heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through. Top shimp-tomato mixture over rice.