Choice of milk is your own, but lower-fat is recommended. Alcohol additions are strictly up to you; this mix is fine served without.
- 6 Cups milk, skim, 2 percent, or (God-help-you) whole
- 1 4 ounce serving size of French vanilla instant pudding/pie mix
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened, condensed milk
Whisk in the remaining 4 cups of milk, the vanilla, and your spices. Blend until completely dissolved.
Chill for at least 2-3 hours before serving. Do not freeze.