Prepare using 6 skinless chicken thighs. Bake 40 to 45 min. or until done.
Omit red peppers. Prepare as directed, sprinkling chicken with 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano along with the black pepper and using ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 pound)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pkg. (4 ounces) ATHENOS Crumbled Feta Cheese with Basil & Tomato
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped red peppers
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped fresh parsley
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
Drizzle with 1 Tablespoons lemon juice. Season with black pepper. Top with cheese; drizzle with remaining lemon juice.
Bake 35 to 40 min. or until chicken is done (165 degrees). Top with red peppers and parsley.