Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Enchiladas may sound like a complicated dish, but with the help of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup, you can get strong, authentic flavors in no time.
- One 10.75-ounce can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1 Cup Pace Picante Sauce, or another mild salsa
- 2 Teaspoons chili powder
- 2 Cups chopped and cooked chicken
- 1/2 Cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
Heat the oven to 35 degrees. Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce, and chili powder in a medium bowl.
Stir together 1 cup of the soup mixture with the chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam side down in an 11-by-8-b- 2-inch baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
Bake for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.