Drink Blogs: Last Chance for Hot Whiskey, and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• One blogger remembers hot whiskey curing her of a cold. Sounds reasonable (above). [Our Lady of Second Helpings]
• Joe Biden mistakenly thanks Dr Pepper, instead of Dr. Paper. It's marketing gold. [Buzzfeed]
• The Hairpin brings us some (fake) TXT Wine names that didn't make the cut. Personal favorite: "RU Sleeping??? Booty Call Bordeaux." [The Hairpin]
• Apparently "candy wine for the elderly" is actually delicious, because it's Irish cream made from wine. [Jezebel]
• In Savannah, Ga., certain coffee shops make their brew sweeter than normal, and always have it iced. It's like the coffee version of sweet tea. [The Coffee Experiment]