Drink Blogs: Grapefruit Soda for Warm Weather, and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Jazz up standard lemon-lime soda with some grapefruit juice and vodka (above). [The Pastry Affair]
• Try Mayahuel's "West of East India" cocktail with a bit of tequila and sherry. [Cocktail Enthusiast]
• A refreshing Easter Sour to get you through the kid-friendly events this weekend. [A Mountain of Crushed Ice]
• Learn about gin, then drink it. [Tipple Sheet]
• How to make a Blood & Sand, plus why shrub cocktails are amazing. [Food Drink Life]