Drink Blogs: Blueberry Mojitos and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Cool blueberry mojitos would be perfect on a hot summer afternoon. [Life Tastes Like Food]
• Campfire treats go cold with a s'mores milkshake (for adults, add a dash of Kahlúa). [The Hungry Housewife]
• Apparently, red wine can help develop film. Who knew? Also, who uses film? [Gizmodo]
• Make daquiris in mason jars, freeze them, and have them as frequently as ice cream. [The Yummy Life]
• How drunk can you get at weddings this season? Probably very drunk. [Grub Street]
Jessica Chou is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @jesschou.