Dining Blogs: Hot Chef 'Hey Girls' and More
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Hot chefs + "Hey girl" = Everything a food-loving gal needs. [Chefs That Are Babes]
• Los Angeles' top delis, plus small-batch toffee in a foodie podcast for your daily commute. [LA Foodie]
• Delicious dim sum in San Francisco after an old-school sleepover. [I Want to Eat Something Delicious]
• An Arizona restaurant lets you design your own dinner with a survey form. [Focus. Snap Eat.]
• It's $78 for chicken at Eleven Madison Park's newest concept Nomad. It feeds two, but it's still more expensive than Momofuku. Questlove would not be happy. [The Price Hike]