Dining Blogs: Dinner at Washington D.C.'s Federalist and More
Everyday, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Some tasty-looking photos from The Federalist in Washington D.C. (above, right). [Eat.Drink.DC.]
• Matt Stopera reminds us what we missed out on at the Pizza Expo, with pizza, pizza, and some tortellini thrown in. [BuzzFeed]
• Although, after all that cheese and bread, you'll need some cleansing raw foods. [Living On the Vedge]
• Crazy sushi in Chicago's Andersonville, with barbecue sauce or Italian seasonings. Skip the soy sauce and wasabi. [Our Chicago Food Blog]
• We're seriously craving some pho after seeing this post about Boom Noodle in Seattle. [Culinary Fool]