Dining and Travel Blogs: Flaming Seared Mackerel, and More
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• With a flaming seared mackerel, it's dinner and a show at Izakaya Musha in Los Angeles. [Kimchi con Queso]
• Adorable heart-shaped cheese would make a perfect last-minute gift for a sweetheart (especially when paired with some wine). [A Cup of Jo]
• A nifty trend of cafés outfitted with children's play spaces would be a godsend for stylish mothers. [momfilter]
• Style Bubble explores "secret places" around Paris, including Louis Vuitton's original workshop in a Parisian suburb. [Style Bubble]
• Lipsmacking-good photos of food from Tokyo, including a glistening beef tongue tsukune. [Skillet Doux]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.