Organic Cucumber Salad
Try this refershing salad recipe as an alternative to the traditional salad. It's great to use as an appetizer.
- 2 lemon organic cucumbers, sliced lengthwise in 1/4-inch wedges
- 1 small red organic onion, cut in quarters and sliced very thin lengthwise
- 12 ripe organic cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 Cup organic feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup fresh organic lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk oil and lemon juice to emulsify.
Salt and pepper to taste, whisk again. Toss in large bowl with salad
Serve in individual bowls and top with crumbled feta. Enjoy!