Cruiseline.com Launches Digital Magazine for Cruisers
When it comes to cruises, there are many questions and many factors to take into consideration before selecting the right one for you.
Headed by Editor-in-Chief Sherri Eisenberg, the magazine includes editorial reviews, port guides, trends, and tips from experienced travelers.
“We launched Cruiseline.com to share unbiased and verified options from fellow passengers. Given its rapid growth, it seemed only natural to expand to expert advice — and so we hired Sherri and Bon Voyage was born,” said Faraz Qureshi, general manager of Cruiseline.com and publisher of Bon Voyage.
Eisenberg herself has seen her share of the world. She has visited 371 cities and 34 countries on assignment. Previously, she served as cruise editor of Travel + Leisure, and was senior travel editor of Condé Nast’s Brides.
If you’ve never been on a cruise, or have and want to go on one soon, Bon Voyage is offering a seven-night voyage to Bermuda. Submit your favorite cruise photo on TopDog through July 31, and Bon Voyage will select one winner from the top five most popular photos.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas