Cranberry and Feta Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
This cranberry and feta salad with Dijon vinaigrette is one of favorite salad recipes with its flavor, burst of color from the cranberries, and surprise taste of Dijon.
- 10 Ounces mixed salad greens
- 1 Cup cup dried cranberries
- 4 Ounces ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
Toss greens with cranberries, cheese, and walnuts in salad bowl.
Beat vinegar, honey, mustard, and pepper with wire whisk until well blended. Gradually add oil, beating until well blended.
Pour over salad; toss to coat.