- 8 ounces crab meat, picked over for stray bits of shell
- 1/3 of a small jícama, peeled and cut into ¼-inch pieces (a generous ½ cup)
- 3 green onions, roots and wilted outer leaves removed, cut cross-wise into ¼-inch pieces (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup loosely-packed chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
In a medium bowl, combine the crab, jícama, green onion, cilantro, and lime juice. Taste and season with salt, usually about a generous ½ teaspoon. Cover and refrigerate.