Couture Tablescapes: Designer China Collections
We’re jumping out of our seats with excitement that Fashion Week is officially two weeks away from today. For those few days, we’ll forget the frigid cold and ditch our winter boots in favor of our chicest sky-high heels and walk up those steps at New York City’s Lincoln Center like it’s a gorgeous summer day. But we need something to hold us over until Fashion Week actually arrives — luckily, some of our favorite designers have something for the entertaining world: china.
While we’re looking forward to seeing the designers' new catwalk creations — after last season’s array of illusion necklines, leather trim, neon accessories, and sequins, we’re dying to see what the likes of Marchesa, Monique Lhuillier, and Oscar de la Renta have in store for our eager eyes — we can ooh and ahh over what they have for the table.
That’s right, some of our favorite fashion designers have been duplicating their runway brilliance on the table with china collections for some of the most respected brands, like Lenox, Waterford, and Michael C. Fina.
So if want your dining room to complement your impeccable taste in fashion, look no further than these chic china settings.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas