Corny Bean Dip
This dip is very versatile. Seasoned with Southwestern seasoning, lime juice, and salt, it can be used as a salsa with tortilla chips or as a topper for salads — even cook it into rice!
See all salsa recipes.
- 7 1/2 Ounces canned corn, drained
- One 15-ounce can black beans, drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Southwestern seasoning or a blend of cumin, cayenne, and chili powder in equal parts
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/8 Teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
Mix the first 4 ingredients together in a bowl and toss together. Toss with the Southwestern seasoning, lime juice, and salt. Chill in the refrigerator for maximum flavor. Serve with chips, in tacos, or on salads.