"This corn soufflé is so simple to make and will get you an unbelievable amount of compliments from your family and friends. The cheese topping is to die for!" — Julie Benz
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 Ounces cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 large side container Boston Market Sweet Corn
- 8.5 Ounces corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Stir the melted butter and cream cheese in large bowl until blended. Add sweet corn, corn muffin mix, eggs, milk, and onions; mix well.
Pour into a greased 8-cup casserole dish. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven and top with the Cheddar cheese. Return to oven 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.