Cooking Blogs: Thai Shrimp Cakes and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Made with red curry paste and a spicy dipping sauce, Thai shrimp cakes will be a hit at your next party. [Rasa Malaysia]
• Make a risotto with bacon, egg, and leeks for an easy weeknight dinner. [Smitten Kitchen]
• Celebrate strawberry season with a spiced strawberry chutney, an easy spread on toast and or a snack on its own. [Ecurry]
• Chocolate chip caramel ice cream sundae — need we say more? [Pioneer Woman]
• An argula salad gets an upgrade with salmon, capers, and shaved parmesan. [Skinny Taste]