Cooking Blogs: State Sandwiches and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Design student Kelly Pratt created these adorable prints of deconstructed state sandwiches, from California to New York to Kentucky. [Stately Sandwiches]
• April Bloomfield's avocado, orange, and carrot salad looks surprisingly easy. [Smith & Ratliff]
• Perfectly gorgeous barbecue ribs for the weekend. [Tasty Trials]
• Summer berries mean you can have dessert without trying at all. Toss with pound cake, whipped cream, and serve. [Barbara Bakes]
• Hot dog cookies to fool the kids (in a good way). [Serious Eats]